STEUBEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - Three people died, including two children, in a crash in Steuben County.
The crash happened at Old U.S. 27 and County Road 800 South around 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
The Steuben County Sheriff's Office said Patricia L. Bittle, 22 of Montpelier, Ohio, was driving west on CR 800S. She stopped at the intersection but pulled out in front of a pick up truck.
Bittle and her passenger Samson Cole, 31 of Bryan, Ohio were taken to the hospital, Bittle was in critical condition.
Rhiannon Momenee, 6 of Montpelier, Ohio, Madelyn Bittle, 18 months of Montpelier, Ohio and Stephanie Hogan, 25 of Auburn died in the crash.
- Three people die, including two children in Steuben County crash
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Two vehicle crash claims life of Steuben County man
- Deputies: Driver killed in fiery Steuben County crash
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- Steuben County Sheriff 'Please lock your vehicle'
- Two die in Noble County crash
- Steuben County sex offender located on Crooked Lake
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender