STEUBEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Police in Steuben County are investigating a head-on crash that sent three people to the hospital.
Police were called around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday to US 20 E. and 700 E.
A truck driven by 18-year-old Kristen Newell was westbound on US 20 and crossed the center line. Newell hit an SUV driven by 28-year-old Nickoles Dill head-on.
Newell, Dill, and his passenger, 30-year-old Kelly Dill, were flown from the scene to Parkview Regional Medical Center.
Everyone was wearing a seatbelt. Alcohol is not believed to be a factor in the crash.
- Three people airlifted from scene after head-on crash
- Kendallville woman airlifted after near head-on crash
- Woman airlifted after crashing in Wabash River
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- Anthem insurance will cover medical airlifts in some states
- Hillegas Road head-on crash injures 4
- Two hurt in head-on crash
- Four people injured in crash, one critical
- Seven people killed in Florida interstate crash
- Three people hurt in motorcycle crash