Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-The first ever Veg'n Brew Fest was held over the weekend at Headwaters Park. The event had over 50 vendors from food, beer, cooking demonstrations and more.
The organizer of the event said this is a great way for everyone to try something they haven't before and learn all the different vegan and vegetarian options here in Fort Wayne.
"There was that growing demand for all things vegan. Veg fests happen all over the country, actually all over the world. we have veg fest, so it was time for fort wayne to have one because we have that growing demand," Heather Dahman, chairwoman of the Fort Wayne Veg’n Brew Fest said.
Dahman said you don't have to be a vegan or vegetarian to enjoy the fest. She just hopes people will come out and try it.
- First Veg'n Brew Fest comes to Headwaters Park
- Germanfest returns to Headwaters Park
- Developer looking at plans for Headwaters Park parking lot
- Headwaters Park ice rink opens for 15th season
- Skaters enjoy the ice rink at Headwaters Park opening weekend.
- Free Labor Day Picnic held at Headwaters Park
- Great ice skating season for Headwaters Park so far
- Headwaters Park ice skating ends for the season
- Headwaters Junction moving forward with railroad right of way
- Arab Fest kicks off Saturday