KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - East Noble football fans have a lot to be thankful for on this holiday weekend.
The Knights are 14-0, and on Saturday, they'll play Evansville Memorial at Lucas Oil Stadium with a 4A state title hanging in the balance.
This will be East Noble's first appearance on this stage since 2003.
The Tigers, who come in with a 12-1 record, are making their third consecutive appearance in the state finals.
Kickoff in Indianapolis is set for 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
You can watch the game on the IHSAA Livestream.
Halftime here in Indy. Knights heading to the locker room with a 3-0 lead. Got a 27-yard field goal from Joe Painter with less than a minute to play in the second quarter. pic.twitter.com/t92fHjsWBS
— Petar Hood (@PetarFox55) November 30, 2019
- The Locker Room: East Noble ready for Evansville Memorial
- The Locker Room Game of the Week Preview: East Noble vs. DeKalb
- The Locker Room Week 10: West Noble vs. Bishop Luers
- The Locker Room Week 10: Central Noble vs. Whitko
- The Locker Room Week 10: North Side vs. Elkhart Memorial
- East Noble parents can track students' bus
- East Noble encouraging students to #saysomething
- East Noble mourning loss of teacher
- Noble County getting ready for winter snow
- High School Football: East Noble Ready for Semi-State Match Up with Hobart