FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County Coroner identified the three people who were shot and killed Thursday night in an apparent home invasion.
23-year-old Joevonn Johnson, 20-year-old Colton Messmer, and 21-year-old Tracey Andrews were found shot and killed inside a home in the 6100 block of Downingtown Drive on Thanksgiving night.
Their deaths were ruled as homicides.
Two other people were also shot, and last reported in critical condition.
Police made one arrest Friday morning, but said they're still looking for 22-year-old Gerald Pinkston in connection with the incident. He's considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on Pinkston's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Thanksgiving home invasion victims identified
- Thanksgiving home invasion suspect appears in court
- Victim tied up in home invasion
- Police asking for help identifying home invasion suspects
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Police investigating home invasion on Hobson Road
- Arrest made in deadly Thanksgiving home invasion, police seeking second suspect