FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- One of the suspects in a deadly Thanksgiving home invasion appeared in court in Allen County Thursday morning.
Kameron Joyner, 22, is facing two counts of murder and a criminal recklessness charge in connection with a Thanksgiving home invasion that killed three people.
Joyner appeared on video in court. Family of victims were in court, but declined to talk to FOX 55.
Joyner will be back in court December 10th for a trial setting.
Police are still looking for Gerald Pinkston, another suspect in the incident.
- Thanksgiving home invasion suspect appears in court
- Thanksgiving home invasion victims identified
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Arrest made in deadly Thanksgiving home invasion, police seeking second suspect
- Second Thanksgiving Day murder suspect in court
- Police asking for help identifying home invasion suspects
- Cordell Hughes appears in court
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting appears in court