FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Northrop High School student accused of shooting a gun at a bus stop is now facing charges.
Krystopher Acoff, 18, is facing possession of a gun on school property and criminal recklessness charges.
FOX 55 reported about the incident back in February.
Police said they saw Acoff partially pull out a gun from surveillance cameras on the bus before he got off .
Acoff is accused of shooting the gun shortly after that.
There is a warrant out for Acoff's arrest.
Fort Wayne Community Schools it can't provide information about his status as a student.
- Teen charged in Northrop High School bus stop shooting
- Police investigating after Northrop student shoots gun at bus stop
- FWPD targeting school bus stop arm violators
- FWCS reviews security plan after shooting near bus stop
- Indiana police get $380K for school bus stop enforcement
- Legislatures, schools looking at options to improve bus stop safety
- People support tougher penalties for school bus stop arm violations
- School bus stop arm violations down in Allen County
- Northrop Boys Soccer Readying for Regionals
- FWCS looking at artificial turf for Northrop