FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne teenager was arrested in connection to a shooting Monday night.
Keshon L. Rogan, 19, was arrested Tuesday on attempted murder charges.
Rogan is accused of shooting Trevon L. Giddens, 19, at Weisser Park around 8 p.m. Monday.
Giddens was taken to the hospital in a car.
He was last listed in critical condition.
- Teen arrested in Weisser Park shooting
- Police investigating Weisser Park death
- Weisser Park youth center holds Kwanzaa celebration
- Man critically hurt in shooting at Weisser Park
- Shooting hospitalizes two teens
- Florida police arrest more teens for school shooting threats
- Kroger shooting suspect arrested
- Waterloo teen arrested in stabbing Monday
- Victim identified in Walgreens parking lot shooting
- Teen charged in Northrop High School bus stop shooting