Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Teds Market is pairing up with Fort Wayne Trails for the 3rd year in a row to raise money for the Pufferbelly Trail.
The Northern Indiana Beer Trail is also joining in the efforts to raise money this year.
People can enjoy a hog roast lunch along with local craft beer.
The goal is to reach $5,000 by the end of the day.
Money is being raised in various ways.
"We've gotten together with a lot of the brewers in the Fort Wayne area. The Northern Indiana Beer Trail brought a lot of the local beers that we're putting on tap. Today 10% of everything we sell beer, food, anything is going to go to Fort Wayne Trails. We also have donation cards people can buy and fill out. One dollar or $5.00 increments. We've got a silent auction. A lot of the vendors donated some goodies for that as well as other businesses around town," owner Brian Hench said.
Last year, almost $3,000 was raised.
- Teds Beerhall holds Pufferbelly Trail benefit
- Ground broken on Pufferbelly trail
- Pufferbelly Trail in Fort Wayne complete
- New Pufferbelly Trail extension opens kicking off snow plowing initiative
- A new 'Bill & Ted' movie is actually happening
- Euell A. Wilson Center holds luncheon to benefit youth and families
- Erie Rail Trail officially open in Huntington
- Fort Wayne native hikes Appalachian Trail
- Trek the Trails launches 10th year
- Voter verifiable paper trails approved in Indiana