FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Effective immediately Taylor Street will be closed to through traffic between Freeman Street and Brooklyn Avenue west of the railroad tracks.
TE-Inc. is repairing a water main within the pavement.
The work is expected to be done by January 4.
There will be a detour using Brooklyn Avenue, Covington Road, and Ardmore Avenue.
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- City Utilities proposes water rate hikes to pay for water main repairs
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Crews work on water main break
- City Utilities is replacing vulnerable water mains
- Calhoun Street closed for crash
- Portion of Wells Street closing
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays