FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - As we get into the summer season, people will be flying off to their vacation destinations and the TSA wants to remind you of the rules.
The Transportation Security Administration was at the Fort Wayne International Airport to discuss what is and isn't allowed on planes. That includes things like lighters and alcohol over 140 proof. And you want to make sure all carry-on liquids are in a quart plastic bag and are all smaller than 3.4 ounces.
A TSA spokesperson says they see many of these items all the time and they could be the difference between making and missing your flight.
If you're unsure if an item is allowed, they can be found on the TSA website.
- TSA reminding passengers what they can bring on a plane
- Halloween candy safety reminders
- Passenger says she woke up alone on an empty Air Canada plane
- ODOT reminds people of work zone safety
- TSA: Thanksgiving air travel to be busiest ever
- Hillville Road crash kills driver, injures passenger
- Lufthansa sues passenger who missed his flight
- Can airplane seat cameras spy on passengers?
- Police remind drivers to stop for school buses
- Fort Wayne mailing new Red River trash day reminders