FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Sweetwater Sound announces the purchase of a local internet provider.
Sweetwater bought Zip Spider. The company serves eight counties in an area that includes Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. The change was effective on May 17th and the company says there hasn't been any disruption to service or billing.
Sweetwater CEO Chuck Surack says it was a logical next step to help improve connectivity in the tri-state area.
- Sweetwater buys internet provider
- Sweetwater Sound, Inc. buys Aunt Millie's property downtown
- Sweetwater, Weigand Construction holds topping out ceremony
- Sweetwater adding new facility and jobs to US 30 location
- Purdue University Fort Wayne music programs to be housed on Sweetwater campus
- Europe is on the brink of changing the internet again
- Proposal toughens rules on Indiana abortion providers
- Health care providers continue to plan development
- JAVA meeting provides healing and election info