FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- New video shows the moment a man was shot while allegedly trying to rob someone at a gas station Wednesday night.
The shooting happened at the Sunoco gas station at 1416 Oxford Street.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
Sunoco attempted armed robbery on oxford
Fort Wayne police say the suspect, 41-year-old Bruce King, approached a car with three people inside and told them to hand over their belongings.
Police say a fourth person, who was inside the store, came out and saw what was happening to his friends.
That's when shots were fired.
The video appears to show both a man who was in the car and the suspect firing shots.
FWPD says they found King on Holton Avenue.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
King is charged with armed robbery, theft and possession of a handgun by a serious violent felon.
A 19-year-old male who was in the car had a minor injury.
Police say he had a cut or graze from a bullet. He refused treatment.
- Suspect shot during Sunoco gas station armed robbery
- Police investigating armed robbery at a Fort Wayne gas station
- Suspect in string of Fort Wayne gas station robberies in court
- Police looking for suspect who robbed gas station, motel
- Man shot at SMS Property Management in armed robbery
- Fort Wayne police searching for Berger Dairy armed robbery suspect
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Car catches fire at Shell Gas station
- Changes to gas station zoning delayed
- Two injured in gas station shooting