FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Over the course of 5 hours, the Fort Wayne Police Department responded to several gas stations regarding armed robberies, all possibly involving the same two suspects. Officers investigated each robbery one by one and the information gathered revealed that the suspects may have been driving a dark colored Dodge Avenger.
At 1:41 a.m. Monday morning, an FWPD officer was on patrol checking other gas stations, when he located a vehicle matching the description of the suspect’s vehicle in the parking lot of the gas station in the 3500 block of Wayne Trace. Officers initiated a traffic stop on the vehicle and confirmed the driver and sole occupant to be Brendan Collicott, who was arrested on charges of four counts of felony robbery and four counts of possession of a gun without a license. Officers also recovered a firearm inside the vehicle.
Investigators continue to search for the accomplice who was described in the previous press release, a male black, medium brown skin, black jacket with a red horizontal stripe and a black hoodie, who was the lookout.
Anyone with any additional information regarding these robberies is asked to contact the Fort Wayne Police Department.
Detectives continue to investigate all of the robberies.
- One suspect in string of armed robberies caught; other at large.
- Indiana State Police make arrest in string of armed robberies
- Man sentenced for string of bank robberies
- Suspect in string of Fort Wayne gas station robberies in court
- Grabill robbery suspect apprehended
- New Haven Police investigate armed robbery
- New Haven police investigating armed robbery
- Police investigating armed robbery at Apple Glen Walmart
- Police investigate armed robbery at St. Joe Blvd. Burger Dairy
- Man shot at SMS Property Management in armed robbery