FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A suspect in a November murder was in an Allen County court room Thursday morning.
Nickolaus McKinley, 24, is facing a felony reckless homicide charge and a charge for using a firearm. He's suspected in the murder of Javon Sims on November 27, 2017.
McKinley is being held in the Allen County Jail on a $10,000 bond.
He'll be back in court for a trial setting on February 28th.
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Murder suspect in court
- Accused murderer in court for first appearance
- Thanksgiving home invasion suspect appears in court
- Cordell Hughes appears in court
- Man charged with five-year-old's murder appears in court
- Man accused of 2012 murder appears in Allen County court
- Cass street murder suspect extradited back to Allen County, appears in court