The man accused of killing a gas station clerk on Thanksgiving wants his trial moved.
21-year-old Victor Rivera filed a change of venue request this morning. This means the trial could be held in another county, or the jurors brought to Fort Wayne.
Rivera is accused of killing 25-year-old Jacob Walerko at the Mejier gas station on Lima Road. His trial has also been moved up to April.
- Suspect in Meijer gas station shooting requests change of court venue
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Police investigate fatal shooting at Meijer gas station
- Suspect in April Tinsley's murder requests change of venue
- April Tinsley's accused killer requests change of venue
- Changes to gas station zoning delayed
- Family and friends honor Meijer shooting victim
- People favor proposed gas station zoning rule changes
- Suspect in string of Fort Wayne gas station robberies in court
- Police looking for suspect who robbed gas station, motel