FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The suspect in a 2016 shooting was in court in Allen County Thursday morning.
Marquavious Jones, 28, is facing a felony murder charge and a charge for using a firearm. He was arrested February 8th in Saginaw, Michigan by the U.S. Marshals Service.
Jones is a suspect in the murder of Sha Rif on November 30th, 2016.
His trial will be set on February 28th. He is currently being held in the Allen County Jail without bond.
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Murder suspect in court
- 2016 murder suspect found not guilty
- Thanksgiving home invasion suspect appears in court
- Cordell Hughes appears in court
- Man charged with five-year-old's murder appears in court
- Man accused of 2012 murder appears in Allen County court
- Cass street murder suspect extradited back to Allen County, appears in court