FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The races are set for you to decide who will lead the city of Fort Wayne.
Candidates had until noon Friday to file paperwork to be on the primary ballot.
Many candidates waited until the last minute to file to run on city council, including Michael Barranda who is running for his At-Large seat.
The biggest surprise came when Councilman Glynn Hines filed to fill John Crawford's At-Large seat after announcing last year he was retiring.
The primary election is May 7th.
- Surprise addition to candidates filing for May primary
- GOP Senate candidates making final push before Primary Tuesday
- Candidates formally file to run for offices in 2019
- Park Center highlights new addition
- Fort Wayne nature preserve gets 40-acre addition
- Soldier surprises family with homecoming
- Local reaction to Mayoral primary election results
- Group looking for prosecutor candidate
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- Airman returns home, surprises wife at school