Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Superior Lofts is located right in the heart of the city's Riverfront Development.
The public is getting a chance to check out the new units available for the first time.
"We did the Randall Lofts, the building a few years ago and that was an amazing thing for us taking an old historic building. We wanted to do it again," Bridget Hilts, marketing manager for Real America said.
The restored industrial building houses 72 high-end apartments, 21,000 square feet of street-level retail space and climate-controlled self-storage units.
Now they're looking for tenants to fill the spaces.
"We kept the history of the building with it, so outside, all the windows, we did not change any of that. In the basement we have articles from news from so long ago hanging up on the wall about this building, so you are a part of history and you can see it and feel it while living here," she explained.
That's what Erica Smith loves about it. Each of the four levels has its own uniqueness.
"It's cool to see how they took the old building and kept a lot of the charm and character of it and worked it in with modern touches," Smith said.
There are 14 different floor plans to choose from and the prices range from $925 per month to a little over $1,600 with various amenities included.
- Superior Lofts now accepting tenants
- Superior Lofts to open this summer
- Bottle Works Lofts holds grand opening
- The Lofts at Headwaters Park are moving forward
- Electric Works announces third tenant this month
- FWFD accepting applications
- Allen County Superior Court holds Drug Court graduation
- Do It Best officially named as Electric Works Anchor Tenant
- Allen Superior Court Adoption Day brings over forty kids to forever homes
- Kendallville accepts transfer of former middle school