FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man accused of killing his half brother, Samual Douglas Westlake, at the Suburban Extended Stay hotel back in February appeared in court in Allen County Friday morning.
Joshua Mackin is facing a murder charge and gun charges. Mackin requested a new lawyer Friday morning.
His trial was pushed back from June 20th to September 11th.
- Trial pushed back for hotel death suspect
- Trial pushed back for Mitchell Vanryn
- Trial of Dee Dee Barnett has been pushed back
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Suspect in toddler's death arrested
- Proposed law pushed back first day of school
- Police arrest suspect in Tuesday stabbing death
- Ground broken on new hotel
- New hotel opens in Angola