STEUBEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- The Steuben County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in finding a fugitive registered sex offender.
A warrant was issued Thursday for Mitchell Wayne Hephner, 27, of Angola. The Steuben superior court charged Hephner with two counts of failing to register as a sex offender.
Hephner is described as a 6'1" white man, about 165 pounds, with tattoos around his neck.
Anyone with information on his location is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender
- Steuben County sex offender located on Crooked Lake
- Police seek area sex offender
- Police seek wanted sex offender
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Police standoff lasts for seven hours in Steuben County
- Steuben County Police arrest man for breaking into home
- Indiana State Police to conduct sobriety checkpoint in Steuben County