ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT) - The Steuben County Sheriff's Office tells WFFT Local that a man accused of failing to register as a sex offender was arrested.
Ted J. Benhower was found in the 2600 block of north CR 400 W near Crooked Lake after deputies recieved a tip on Benhower's location.
Benhower was locked up in the Steuben County Jail on 2 felony counts of failure to register as a sex or violent offender, where he remains held without bond pending an initial court appearance.
- Steuben County sex offender located on Crooked Lake
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender
- Public’s Help Needed In Locating Non-Compliant Sex Offenders
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Three-year-old drowns in Steuben County lake
- Police seek area sex offender
- Police seek wanted sex offender
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Steuben County Sheriff 'Please lock your vehicle'