STEUBEN CO, Ind. (WFFT)- Steuben County deployed a tool this week to help travelers see hazards before they travel in the area.
The function, WTH, works with their Think GIS website. It can show travelers construction, road closures, power outages, flood zones, and even parade routes.
The goal is to save people time and energy by showing them alternate routes.
"Basically, i just encourage the public to browse to it often. You can actually now sign up for email alerts when there's changes. So, do that. If you're planning on traveling to this area, make sure you come to the website and check it out," said Gary LeTourneau, the 911 Director in Steuben County.
If you want to use the function, you can link to it here.
- Steuben County deploys tool to warn travelers of hazards
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Steuben County Sheriff 'Please lock your vehicle'
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding
- Steuben County sex offender located on Crooked Lake
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender
- Police standoff lasts for seven hours in Steuben County
- Most of escaped bison return to Steuben County farm