ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT) - Police in Steuben County arrest a man after they say he broke in to a home and assaulted a woman inside.
It happened in the Tamarac Trails addition in Angola. The woman was able to fight the man off and he left the house.
There were two other incidents in Angola overnight that were similar to this case. The victim gave a description of the man and police started their search. Police eventually came across Dwain Horner. They found him hiding in a shed.
Police believe Horner is responsible for the other incidents in Angola overnight. Horner is facing various charges and the cases remain under investigation.
- Steuben County Police arrest man for breaking into home
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Man arrested in Steuben County after police find fake license plate
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Steuben County Sheriff 'Please lock your vehicle'
- Police standoff lasts for seven hours in Steuben County
- Indiana State Police to conduct sobriety checkpoint in Steuben County
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender
- Man injured in Steuben County tree stand fall