The Steel Dynamics Foundation has pledged $750,000 to Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana for its capital campaign for the relocation of its headquarters and development of new facilities in Fort Wayne.
The pledge will go toward funding Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana's "Casting the Vision" campaign, which aims to raise $12.5 million for the relocation and expansion of its headquarters, as well as its JA Biztown and JA Finance Park facilities.
The donation will play a pivotal role in funding the development of the new Steel Dynamics Center.
- Steel Dynamics pledges support to Junior Achievement
- Byron Health Center holds steel topping ceremony
- Environmental groups sue steel mill over lake chemical spill
- Girlz Rock works to empower young girls, encourage them to achieve goals
- Why American steel stocks plummeted in the past year, despite tariffs
- Supporters rally around Planned Parenthood
- Council supports $12 trash refund
- World mayors pledge emissions-free cities by 2030
- Governor Holcomb pledges to sign Sunday alcohol bill
- Apple pledges to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral