PULASKI COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) -- The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office has cancelled a Silver Alert for James Edmund Kuhn,as of 7 p.m..
James was missing from Winamac, Indiana.
- Silver Alert Cancelled for James Edmund Kuhn
- State Police cancel Silver Alert
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Fort Wayne man
- Update: Silver Alert cancelled; missing Fort Wayne woman found safe
- UPDATE: Silver Alert canceled for missing Fort Wayne woman
- Amber Alert canceled
- Silver Alert ended for missing Bluffton man
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing child in Auburn
- UPDATE: Amber Alert for 5-year-old Fort Wayne girl cancelled
- Woman subject of statewide Silver Alert was in Steuben County Jail