FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - State Boulevard is back open for business.
The road has been closed between Wells and Clinton streets while crews moved utilities. It's in preparation for road and bridge improvements set to happen next year.
Next year's construction will include road realignment, more travel lanes, a turn lane where needed, protected sidewalks, landscaping and decorative lighting.
- State Boulevard reopens
- Realignment of State Boulevard begins
- State Boulevard to close for gasline relocation
- Drivers react to State Boulevard closure
- Three seriously hurt in Jefferson Boulevard crash
- Bandidos to close Glencarin Boulevard location
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes
- Bass Road reopens for Winter