This week on Start Something Big, let's get to know Emily.
The ever-so active 8-year-old loves anything that has to do with the outdoors.
"If I play sports I either want to play soccer or kickball," said Emily.
But staying inside is okay too, she loves to help her family cook and is hoping for a big sister who can try fun recipes with her.
"I'll try to make pizza, instead of going to buy it," said Emily.
She also likes movies and watching t.v.
"On Nickelodeon I like shows like Sponge Bob and a new one that just came out called I am Frankie. "
Emily says this is the first thing she wants to do when she gets a big sister.
"Play outside. "
We asked Emily what she would do if she do if she won a million dollars, and her answer tells you she has a big heart.
"I'll spend it on giving it to charity, and for the poor people that don't have nothing that live on the streets. And for the kids that are in the hospital and can't afford to pay for something that they have."
To become Emily's big sister or to mentor a child in your area call Big Brothers Big Sisters at 260-456-1600.
- Start Something Big- Emily
- Start Something Big: Dominic
- Start Something Big - Rovenio
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters holds graduation party
- Big Brothers Big Sisters hold champagne brunch
- Big Brothers Big Sisters celebrates new branding
- Terry Bradshaw speaks at Big Brothers Big Sisters dinner
- Black Friday shopping starts early
- Fire started at vacant house