HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT) - The Huntington Police Department and Huntington County Cororner's office have identified the victim of a stabbing early Monday.
Police said Kyle L. Randall, 29, was stabbed several times in a home on the 1400 block of Canfield Street at a New Year's Eve party.
Officers said Ryan Richison, 27, stabbed Randall in the chest after a fight.
He was arrested and in the Huntington County Jail facing murder charges.
The father of the woman who owns the house told WFFT Randall and Richison knew each other and were friends.
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting, victim identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Victims identified in weekend fire
- Thanksgiving home invasion victims identified