St. Joseph Hospital has chosen Karen Fordham as its new CEO.
Ms. Fordham brings more than 20 years of leadership experience in healthcare operations, many of which were spent at hospitals in her home state of Michigan.
For much of the past decade, that experience has included administrative roles with the Detroit Medical Center System. The Michigan native will start on January 22nd.
- St. Joseph Hospital chooses new CEO
- St. Joseph Hospital CEO resigns
- Childbirth services ending at St. Joseph Hospital
- Brady Dubois named CEO of Lutheran Hospital
- Fort Wayne United leads Choose Success Initiative events
- Three Rivers Festival chooses parade theme for 2019
- Man accused of newspaper shooting chooses insanity defense
- VOTE: Help us choose your ultimate favorite Christmas songs
- CEO questions Michindoh Aquifer's existence
- St. Joseph's burn unit loses verification from association