FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Christmas tradition returned to the Allen County Courthouse this weekend for the fifth year.
The Fort Wayne-based choir, Heartland Sings, brought The Spirit of Christmas back for the public.
It's the most attended and popular concert of the year for Heartland Sings, mostly because of the unique architecture and sound the courthouse offers.
"There's no other place in town to hear your voice just resound and bound from floor to ceiling, like this space. So, to get a full, professional choir in here is kind of a unique thing that we're able to do and happy to bring to this town," said David Bobay, the director of marketing.
More Heartland Sings performances can be found on their website.
- Spirit of Christmas concert returns to Allen County Courthouse
- Second amendment supporters rally at the Allen County courthouse
- 12 CASA volunteers sworn in at Allen County Courthouse
- Teachers hold Work In outside Allen County Courthouse
- Allen County Fair returns this week
- Inmate escapes Noble County courthouse
- Allen County Christmas Tree shortage blamed on lack of farms
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring