DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- A Spencerville man suffered a broken arm, hand, and road rash after a motorcycle crash Saturday afternoon.
20-year-old Travis Kreidt was northbound on SR 1 on his way to work. Kreidt told police he passed another vehicle on the left and went off the road. He was traveling over 80 miles per hour. He reportedly flipped at least three times before landing in a ditch.
Kriedt was wearing a helmet, but was cited for speed and improper passing.
- Spencerville man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash Saturday
- Man critically hurt in motorcycle crash
- Dollar General considering Spencerville store
- Two hurt in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Three people hurt in motorcycle crash
- County commissioners reject rezoning of Spencerville field
- Dollar General clears hurdle for Spencerville location
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville field continued
- Plans for Spencerville Dollar General move forward