A special prosecutor has been selected to oversee the investigation into incident at the Three Rivers Festival involving Allen County Sheriff David Gladieux.
Fort Wayne Police responded to a disturbance call at the festival on July 16th. The Allen County Prosecutor's Office requested Indiana State Police to investigate and also filed a petition seeking a special prosecutor.
Officials say Madison County Prosecutor Rodney Cummings has accepted the appointment.
The Allen County Prosecutor's Office says all parties are "ethically unable" to comment on the case any further at this time.
- Special prosecutor to oversee investigation of Three Rivers Festival incident involving sheriff
- Police investigating stabbing incident
- Special prosecutor named to aid in Indiana AG investigation
- Indiana State Police investigating disturbance involving Allen County Sheriff
- Ribbon cut on 50th Three Rivers Festival
- Three Rivers Festival needs more volunteers
- Band can't play Three Rivers Festival concert
- Three Rivers Festival back for 51st year
- Heat overcomes some at Three Rivers Festival