FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Southwest Hair and Day Spa celebrated their 20th birthday Saturday evening with a party outside the salon.
The salon celebrated clients and success with door prizes, food, and live music from musician, Alicia Pyle.
A representative for Mayor Tom Henry was also at the party to declare August 11th, "Southwest Hair and Day Spa 20th Birthday Day."
Some clients have been with the salon from the beginning.
Shirley Williams, the owner, said she wouldn't be at this point if it weren't for her dedicated staff and the people who keep coming back.
"This salon wouldn't exist had we not had a salon at Southtown Mall first. And our client base comes from there, and there are people attending this party that have been with this company for over 30 years, some over 40 years," she said.
Williams said the salon plans to continue thriving by expanding their pedicure services.
- Southwest Hair and Day Spa celebrates 20 years
- Purdue University Fort Wayne students celebrate natural hair
- Erin's House celebrates 25 years
- Chevy trucks celebrate 100 years
- Daddy daughter hair care class teaches dads how to braid child's hair
- IHOP celebrates National Pancake Day
- FAA investigating Southwest over baggage weight data
- The Harambee Festival celebrates 25th year
- FOX 55 celebrates the Mother's Day Holiday
- CASA Day at the zoo celebrates volunteers