Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind (WFFT)- Customers can come in for seasonal and locally grown vegetables, hormone free meat and eggs, flowers and vegetable plants.
The market also has live music mid- morning.
The market said they expect a larger crowd when it warms up, but they had a decent turn out Saturday morning.
The market will be open every saturday rain or shine from 7am- 1pm.
- Southside Farmer's Market officially open
- South Side Farmer's Market opens for season
- Barr Street Market now open
- Local golf courses officially open
- Erie Rail Trail officially open in Huntington
- Metro Diner officially open for business
- Farmers watching NAFTA negotiations closely
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Skyline Tower in downtown Fort Wayne officially opens
- Silver Birch Living officially opens to Fort Wayne residents