FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - South Side Farmers Market, Fort Wayne's oldest continually operating farmers market, is going into its 93rd year in business.
The 2019 season began Saturday, and runs through December 21st. Every Saturday, from 7:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., various vendors and local growers bring their goods to the market for people to purchase.
It's like a reunion for vendors who've been doing it for years. They're happy to see familiar faces and new ones. If you plan on going, a large, free parking lot is located off of Dalman Ave., where a handicap-accessible door to the market is available.
- South Side Farmer's Market opens for season
- Southside Farmer's Market officially open
- Man critically hurt in south side shooting
- One person hurt in south side shooting
- South Side High School removing ivy
- Barr Street Market now open
- The Locker Room Week 9: Homestead vs. South Side
- The Locker Room Week 10: Bishop Dwenger vs. South Side
- Non-credible threat made towards South Side High School
- Firefighters respond to fire at south side apartment complex