Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Frederick was 19 years old in April 2008 when he was struck by a bullet at a college party on the 3300 block of Timberhill Drive near IPFW.
He died while people were fleeing the scene. It's been years since his parents were here in Fort Wayne, but the pain remains. They've come back hoping this time they'll finally get the answers they need.
"I have been existing. I haven't lived for 10 years because everyday I wake up trying to figure out what happened,"Lannie Jones said.
Frederick was her only child.
10 years ago Frederick was a student at IPFW, a business major, who hoped to one day be on the baseball team, but his life was cut short.
"If people were ducking and running and whatever else, that tells me that somebody had to see something and I'm asking somebody. You know my son's life was cut short before he could even begin to enjoy college and everything the world had promised for him," Fred Teague said.
Even though people were around. There are no leads on this case.
"Just share what you were doing and where you were at during this time because maybe some pieces are missing that could be put together. We can find this justice that Fredrick deserves,"Jones said.
"Bottomline, we just want this guy off the street," Teague added.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Wayne Police.
- South Bend family looking for answers in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese names 1 more accused priest
- Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese names 2 more accused priests
- Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne - South Bend opens new museum
- Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend to release names of priests who committed sexual abuse
- List of accused priests in Fort Wayne - South Bend to be released Tuesday
- Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend releases names of priests accused of abusing children
- Fort Wayne family's plane crashed in Pennsylvania
- Fort Wayne family searches for missing woman
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins