FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A local soldier surprises his family with a trip back home for Christmas.
Brittany Doehrman works behind the scenes for us here at FOX 55. Her brother Brandon recently graduated military basic training in November. He's currently doing his technical training until April.
Well, Brandon told their mom that he was unable to come home for Christmas with the intention of surprising her. The kids have been planning the surprise homecoming for months! Welcome home Brandon and enjoy your time with family.
- Soldier surprises family with homecoming
- Harvester Homecoming planned for August
- Homecoming queen kicks winning point for Mississippi football team
- Pentagon identifies US soldier killed in Afghanistan
- Soldier braves elements to honor fallen comrades
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- Airman returns home, surprises wife at school
- FDA undercuts $375,000 drug in surprise move
- War of words spreads to soldier's widow, Trump
- Indiana National Guard soldier dies at Fort Hood in Texas