KABUL, Afghanistan (WFFT) - A soldier from Bryan, Ohio died while fighting overseas.
The U.S. Army said PFC Brandon Kreischer died in an attack in Afghanistan Monday.
Kreischer graduated from Bryan High School in 2018.
He was a paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division of the Army, based at Fort Bragg.
Another paratrooper from Chicago was also killed in the attack.
- Soldier from Bryan, Ohio killed in Afghanistan
- Arraignments announced for Bryan, Ohio soldier killed while deployed
- Pentagon identifies US soldier killed in Afghanistan
- Community lines streets of Bryan, Ohio to honor fallen hero
- Bryan woman dead in crash
- 2 US service members killed in Afghanistan
- Police investigate deadly shooting in Bryan
- Luke Bryan tour coming to Fort Wayne
- Man wanted in Bryan homicide arrested
- The truth died in Afghanistan