DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- DeKalb County Police are investigating a single-vehicle crash that sent a woman to the hospital.
The accident happened on southbound I-69 just before 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Police said Thomas Kelleher, 77, of Waterloo was southbound when he ran off the roadway and into the median. The car continued into the guard rail and cable barrier.
Kelleher had no visible injuries, but his passenger, Marlene Kelleher, 74, was taken to DeKalb Health to be treated for minor injuries.
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Car crash sends multiple people to the hospital
- Motorcycle crash sends one to hospital
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- I-69 SB reopened after semi overturns
- One adult, one child taken to the hospital after three-vehicle crash near Lima Road and I-69
- Southern Wells bus crash sends students and driver to hospital
- Five vehicle crash sends four to the hospital Thursday
- One man in critical condition after motorcycle crash near Lima Road and I-69