FORT WAYNE, Ind. (NEWS RELEASE) – Silver Birch of Fort Wayne hosted an official grand opening celebration, including a ribbon-cutting ceremony, for their new facility at 7125 S. Hanna St.
Silver Birch of Fort Wayne is a premier provider of affordable assisted living, serving Fort Wayne and the surrounding communities. It is a newly constructed, affordable assisted living community that seeks to serve those who are most vulnerable: those 55 years of age and older who live on limited income. This Silver Birch community has a total of 119 apartments, including studio and one-bedroom options. Angela Otis, executive director of Silver Birch of Fort Wayne, is thrilled to welcome visitors.
“We are excited to welcome you to our new community,” Otis said. “Please come out and see how we live our mission daily of ‘Inspiring Purposeful Lives for all.’”
For more information, visit Silver Birch Living's website.
- Silver Birch Living officially opens to Fort Wayne residents
- Skyline Tower in downtown Fort Wayne officially opens
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Fort Wayne man
- Update: Silver Alert cancelled; missing Fort Wayne woman found safe
- Purdue Fort Wayne athletes talk about importance of Title IX and Sen. Birch Bayh
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins