WARSAW, Ind. (WFFT) — A Silver Alert for a missing 12-year-old Warsaw boy was canceled Friday.
Around 12:15 p.m., authorities in Kosciusko County found the dead body of Ayden Adee.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
Ayden Elijah Adee
He was discovered in a heavily wooded area near the intersection of County Road 350 E and C.R. 500 S.
Investigators say at this time, there is no indication that foul play is involved.
The Kosciusko County Coroner’s Office is currently ruling on the cause and manner of death.
Several agencies helped during the search.
- Silver Alert canceled after 12-year-old Warsaw boy found dead
- Silver Alert CANCELED for missing Warsaw man
- State Police cancel Silver Alert
- Silver Alert Cancelled for James Edmund Kuhn
- Silver Alert Cancelled: Amanda Stable of Anderson
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi woman
- CANCELED: Silver Alert declared for Brionna Grant
- Update: Silver Alert cancelled; missing Fort Wayne woman found safe
- Update: Silver Alert canceled after man found safe
- Indianapolis man found dead near campground in Warsaw