FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Shipshewana on the Road is back at the Coliseum this weekend, bringing a taste of small town shopping to Fort Wayne.
More than 200 vendors brought in food items, bags, jewelry, and handmade gifts.
The event director said people keep coming back because there's something for everyone, and they don't have to travel far.
"It's fantastic. First off, it saves the drive from having to go up to Shipshewana. Most of these vendors are actually in Shipshewana market in the summer, and they didn't have anything to do during the winter months," said Greg Fountain.
Shipshewana on the Road continues Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Shipshewana on the Road comes to the Coliseum
- Shipshewana Police join the lip sync battle
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum
- Police investigating shooting on North Coliseum Blvd.
- Bridal Spectacular returns to the Coliseum
- New security measure at the Memorial Coliseum
- Traffic Advisory issued for Coliseum area
- Section of Coliseum Blvd. closing overnight tonight
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes