FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Two new 60 inch diameter pipes are being installed at the
intersection of Harrison Street and Superior.
The intersection will be closed in the meantime well into June while work is being done.
One pipe will be for stormwater and the other for combined sewage.
Both will be installed under the intersection connecting to the City Utilities Deep Rock Tunnel which is expected to be complete in 2023.
- Sewer project enters new phase
- City sewer project update
- Waterloo moves into next phase of redevelopment project
- Posterity Heights announces 3rd phase
- People upset over continuous sewer rate increases
- Kroger phasing out plastic bags by 2025
- Phase 3 construction begins for FWA
- Jay County Regional Sewer District considering rate hike
- Hoagland sewer on track to connect to Fort Wayne
- New York City's transit agency to phase out MetroCards