FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - April Tinsley's killer will be sentenced next week.
Judge John Surbeck moved John D. Miller's sentencing to December 21.
Miller was originally scheduled to learn his punishment December 31.
Last week, Miller admitted in court to killing April Tinsley, 8, 30 years ago.
He was arrested this summer in Grabill.
- Sentencing for April Tinsley's killer moved forward
- April Tinsley's mom questions suspected killer's motive
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- Sentencing on Friday for April Tinsley's murderer
- April Tinsley's accused killer requests change of venue
- April Tinsley's killer sentenced to 80 years, 30 year old case laid to rest
- April Tinsley case featured on Investigation Discovery
- Arrest made in April Tinsley case
- Trial set for April Tinsley's alleged murderer
- Community remembers April Marie Tinsley, case still unsolved