WESTVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - The three candidates wanted to represent Indiana in U.S. Senate participated the first debate Monday.
It didn't take long for candidates Joe Donnelly, Mike Braun and Lucy Brenton to get off topic.
Moderator Ann Ryder had to remind candidates to get back on topic.
Another debate is scheduled for October 30.
Voter registration ends Tuesday, early voting begins Wednesday.
Election day is November 6.
- Senate candidates battle in first of two debates
- GOP Senate candidates debate issues in Fort Wayne
- 5 GOP hopefuls for Indiana Senate agree to April debate
- Banks addresses gun debate
- GOP Senate candidates making final push before Primary Tuesday
- Senate candidate Mike Braun calls for Indiana AG to resign
- GOP Indiana Senate candidate weighs in on Kavanaugh claims
- Group looking for prosecutor candidate
- Firefighters battle blaze and heat