FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Allen County Coroner's Office has identified the man killed in the fatal shooting on Senate Avenue Monday morning.
The victim was identified as 49-year-old Than Kahn Khai of Fort Wayne.
The coroner has ruled the cause of death to be a gunshot wound of the neck and the manner of death is homicide.
Than Khan Khai is the 3rd Homicide victim in Allen County for 2020.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Fort Wayne Police Department at 260-427-1201 or 260-436-STOP.
- Senate Avenue shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Runnion Avenue shooting victim identified
- Central Avenue shooting victim identified
- Victims in Spatz Avenue double shooting identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Police identify victim and suspect from Lake Avenue shooting
- Neighbors react to death of Senate Avenue shooting victim