FORT WAYNE, Ind (WFFT) - No one was hurt when a semi rolled over Friday afternoon.
The crash happened before 1:30 p.m. on the ramp from Goshen Road to southbound I-69.
Indiana State Police said the semi wasn't blocking traffic, but crews have to shut down the ramp to remove the truck.
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- I-69 SB reopened after semi overturns
- Semi catches fire, slows traffic on I-69 near Auburn
- Rolling slowdowns, ramp closures may change commute
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Two hurt in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Project planned to widen I-69 section in central Indiana
- I-69 final environmental impact statement can be reviewed
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital
- Overnight repairs for I-69 in Fort Wayne begin next week