Update: A semi rollover had I-469 eastbound closed for a few hours on Sunday. The semi was traveling east on 469, crossing I-69 when the driver collided with the cement barricade and turned his truck on its side. He was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries. All ramps to 469 East were closed temporarily, causing delays in traffic. The ramps have since reopened.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- All ramps leading to I-469 eastbound are closed due to a semi rollover.
The driver collided with a concrete barrier. According to police, the driver had minor injuries and was transporter to a local hospital.
Drivers can expect delays. It’s unclear how long it will be closed.
WFFT will post more details as they become available.
- Semi rollover causes I-469 eastbound lanes to close
- I-469S Rollover accident injures one and snarls traffic
- Two people confirmed dead after fiery semi crash on I-469
- I-469 pavement replacement to start Monday
- Two people hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near I-469
- Semi crash causes interstate issues
- Train hits semi crossing tracks
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one
- North Webster man dead in rollover crash
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69