FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A semi accident caused headaches for drivers on the interstate Friday evening.
It happened around 5:30 p.m.
Dispatch tells FOX 55 the semi rolled over on the exit ramp from 69 on to 469 east.
Traffic was slowed down and even stopped at some times because of the crash.
Dispatch tells us nobody was injured in the accident.
- Semi crash causes interstate issues
- Seven people killed in Florida interstate crash
- One dead after semi versus vehicle crash in Whitley County
- Warsaw woman critically injured in crash with semi
- Two people confirmed dead after fiery semi crash on I-469
- Warsaw man killed in Kosciusko County crash with semi
- After crashes, Vigo County Schools pulling buses from stretch of Interstate 70
- Train hits semi crossing tracks
- Holcomb says no new tolls on Indiana interstate highways
- DPS: Tanker full of liquid chocolate spills on Arizona interstate